Monday 1 November 2010

Crochet Scarf - Frances

I have just completed this joyful pattern from Rowan Winter Kids 2010-2011  and thought it would be nice to post it on my blog as I haven't recorded anything here for a while.

This was a pleasure to crochet as it was so easy and it also helped use up some of my mountain of yarn!  I started it on September 13th and completed it on October 30th so it didn't take me long.  I thought I would give it to Lola for her birthday later in November and hope the weather is cold enough for her to wear it!  That is a funny wish but I am sure she will find a use for it.  I can always extend it and transform it into an Afghan if she wants.

I have modelled it here but realize that it will be for a little girl and she may need to wrap it round one more time.

No comments: